South Miami Physical Therapy & Pilates
Our Goal is to Help You Feel Better Quickly. Our Specialty is:
- One-on-one Hands On Physical Therapy
- Cutting Edge Techniques to Quickly Eliminate Pain
- Eliminate Painful Trigger Points in Minutes
- Pilates-based Rehab to Strengthen and Lengthen
- Get Rid of Chronic Pain in Just a Few Sessions
- Restore Healthy Range of Motion
- Correct Poor Posture and Muscle Imbalances
- Eliminate Numbness, Tingling, and Burning Pain
- Get Rid of Headaches/Migraines
- Minimize Neuropathy
- Prevent Surgery
- TEACH YOU TO CORRECT POSTURAL IMBALANCES
- Healthy Spine Program: POST-REHAB PILATES CLASSES
- Ergonomics Consulting at your home or office available
- Co-Owner of Studio M Pilates and Yoga (located upstairs)
Our Physical Therapists are pain elimination experts. In fact, most of our clients report that we effectively and dramatically reduce their pain in the very first session. Within the first 5 sessions, most of our patients report an 80% reduction in their pain.
How do we get such fast results?
Our cutting edge hands-on techniques eliminate painful trigger points in seconds. We scan the entire body for these trigger points and simply eliminate them one at a time, just like turning off a light switch. We treat the body as a whole and quickly release restrictions no matter how long they have been there for. This usually takes 3-5 sessions to effectively get rid of the "neurological holding pattern" your body is accustomed to.
To keep the pain away, we use Pilates exercises in our treatment program using our full studio equipment. In most cases, after a few sessions of the hands-on techniques when the pain is 70-80% less, we begin non-destructive movement/Pilates so your body can begin to learn to move differently, create new movement patterns, and replace the old destructive ones. In a nutshell, first we RELEASE tight muscles and joints, then we RETRAIN your muscles and body to move differently, and the final phase is to REALIGN your posture, which is where our transition to Pilates classes happens (as this takes months and sometimes years to overcome the harmful effects of poor posture at work and at home). We are your full solution for eliminating your pain and keeping it away for good!
If you have had massages, hoping to get the "knots" out for good, then you know very well that massage is usually just a "temporary relief." Our techniques actually neurologically "turn off" painful spots so they are less likely to come back.
If you have had traditional Physical Therapy before and did not get the results you were hoping for, welcome to South Miami Physical Therapy & Pilates! We are NOT a factory and we pride ourselves on giving high quality, hands-on care to each client. If you really want to get pain free FAST, call us now!
Are you ready to get started?
Already a Client?
Pilates INTRO OFFER:
- Pilates Classes are done Upstairs in Studio M Pilates and Yoga
- Newbies must take FREE Intro Class
Discover the Secrets to Pain-Free Living -
at any age
Class is every Monday
by a Physical Therapist
(Call us at 305-661-1612 to schedule)