Pilates Packages & Prices
For pricing and membership options and intro offers please visit
- Call for a FREE Consultation to see how we an get you pain free in just a few sessions.
- We are no longer in network with most insurances so that we can provide optimal service to our clients and give you the quality of care that you deserve and that sets us apart from the run of the mill therapy" factories". Just because we are not "in-network" does not mean we don't take your insurance. It just means we get reimbursed at a different rate. We DO ACCEPT MEDICA, PREFERRED CARE PARTNERS. We just need a REFERRAL from your doctor. (NOTE: Even though we are Out of Network, we still take it and it will not cost you anything)
- We DO ACCEPT TRICARE. You will need a referral before starting PT.
- We DO ACCEPT MEDICARE, as long as Medicare is your PRIMARY insurance and you have a prescription from your doctor. If you have a secondary insurance, they take care of the 20% Medicare does not cover. So therapy will cost you nothing, up to the cap amount.
- If you have insurance with out of network benefits (SUCH AS BC/BS, UNITED, CIGNA, AETNA) you have to meet your deductible before we will get payment from your insurance. In cases of a deductible not met you will need to pay us up front, we will courtesy bill your insurance. Once your deductible has been met you will be able to get reimbursed by your insurance company for your Co-Insurance. fSo essentially the cost of the PT will be greatly reduced to about what a copay would have been (once your out-of-network deductable has been met) Please remember we work miracles in just a few sessions and it is our goal to help you as quickly as possible and hopefully transition you into our Pilates classes which are extremely affordable and perfect for helping you achieve your fitness goals.
- We also accept PIP/Auto insurance; however, we will not work with your attorney. We bill your auto insurance directly and there will be NO COST to you.
To schedule your appointment, call 305-661-1612.